Friday, January 26, 2007

Week 8: Online Applications & Tools

I really like the Zoho Writer as it has the same tool bar buttons - or very similiar to Word, you can save your documents on line, share your files, can access your files from any computer via Zoho Writer. For individuals who are very busy and flying all over the world the Zoho Writer is out of this world. I will certainly have a play with this little tool.
Helene Blowers


How can human mankind compete with this modern revolution called the Internet. Just as I am starting to understand and explore Learning 2.0 we could have between 300 & 500 web 2.0 tools available to us human beings to play and explore - will it never end - I don't thing so.....

I picked Google Doc & Spreadsheets as an Internet trainer I utilize the Google Search engine and have seen advertisements on their home page. It is very easy to use, you can access your documents and spreadsheets from any computer with an Internet connection. You can publish documents & spreadsheets on line and even better you can create a document and add it to your blog. I will certainly spend time having a play with this tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home