Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Week 5: Number 11 A thing about Librarything



This exercise has been the best so far for Library 2.0, I could spend hours searching for titles from Amazon and listing them into my Librarything. Mind you I still have to list my own books, but that can wait. This is such a useful and easy tool to use, I especially like the tagging - great fun, this would be very useful in the Rosanna library where we have a number of bookclubs utilizing our collection and it could be kept at the reference desk for staff and book club individuals to access. Food for thought??

I have also listed a number of other titles which I have read and was amazed that 455 other members had read "1st to die by James Patterson, while no other member had read Anthea Fraser?

Murder at the Old Vicarage by Jill Mcgown12 other members. Tags: private investigator

1st to Die (Women's Murder Club (Paperback) by James Patterson455 other members. Tags: crime

Family Concern (Rona Parish Mysteries) by Anthea FraserNo other members. Tags: private investigator

Tinder Box by Jo Bannister2 other members. Tags: private investigator.

Heart of the World (Carlotta Carlyle Mysteries (Hardcover) by Linda Barnes14 other members. Tags: police work

My LibraryThing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home