Thursday, January 25, 2007

Week 6: Technorati & Web 2.0

Technorati is a very interesting site, I love how you can tag any topic by key word search or even a blog. I tagged and found 542 photos just on british cars with numerous links, not alot of blogs to each link. The Technorati could be addictive just like "blogger".

Library 2.0 illustrates to us and the rest of the users in the world the Internet is constantly changing and challenging us all to jump on board and go for the ride, it doesn't matter if you fall off, get back on and try again, one important aspect I have learnt is you must play and learn by your mistakes.

I will use Delicious, Librarything, Flickr for my own personal use while as an YPRL trainer I will be certainly utilising my newly acquired skills to show members of the public how they too can find enjoyment and enjoy the wonders of the Internet revolution

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home