Saturday, January 27, 2007

Week 9: "Made it"

Well, I am here and as yes I made it to the end. The Library 2.0 has opened so many doors of interesting and interactive tools I don't know were to start. First I must thank YPRL for their support and enthusiasm. I have learnt alot about the Internet and the many and vaired tools which individuals can utilise.
As I work at differnet branches the common theme was the "Blog" word and individuals talking about different sections of Library 2.0 and what are they upto and how they didn't understand a certain lesson. Library 2.0 has overcome the age barrier where the young and old are helping each other and communicating about their "Blog". Prior to Library 2.0 you would not have heard the word Flickr, Online image generator, RSS feeds, LibraryThing and the list grows - now it is all around us, I have great pleasure asking my nephews have you heard about this tool....no they say, I will show you. (yes Aunty Jane is still on top!).

My favourite tools would have to be: RSS feeds, LibraryThing, Del.icio.us I will certainly use in the future.

Well that is the end of the blog enjoy the lovely Rover Cars


Happy Rovering

1 Comments:

Blogger Nice Guy said...

More image generators on www.CustomSignGenerator.com!

More web 2.0 sites @
www.Web20SearchEngine.com :)

9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home