Sunday, November 05, 2006


This is my first attemp at a "Blog" something very new and
hopefully interesting. I decided to call my blog "Rover". Now a number of staff may have already guessed who is the owner of this blog and yes it is Jane Pet.

I have been involved with the Rover Car Club for over twenty years have made some wonderful friendships, visited numerous places in Victoria and other states.



I really like to drive the P5B (which is the picture on the left) you are up high and this is a very safe and sturdy car. They call this model the "poor man's Rolls Royce".

I also enjoy driving the SEII (top picture).


Hope you enjoy my blog and happy Rovering.

Rovercarclub

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Mackenzie said...

Great Start, looking forward to seeing more.
Denise

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home